To join our dynamic team, review the position descriptions below and submit your resume using the form provided. No calls, please. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are an equal opportunity employer.
Customer Care Representatives
Join our Customer Care team! Handle telephone inquiries, data entry and route reconciliations with drivers to ensure customer satisfaction. Job requirements include excellent customer service skills, working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word), and the ability to multi-task. Please note prior customer service experience and fluency in languages in addition to English are required.
Sales Representatives – Specialty
We need energetic, experienced Sales Representatives to handle sales of 1) imported Italian food products to targeted markets; and 2) alternate products to neighborhood retailers. Successful candidates will have:
• Experience in field sales and a track record of success selling to retailers
• Excellent people and communication skills
• Ability to take direction, yet work independently
• Fluency in English, as well as additional language(s)
You must provide your own car & insurance, and have a good driving record. A background security check is required.
We need energetic, experienced sales representatives to work in the field in New York City and the Metro area. You will make sales calls on area retailers and sell a wide selection of the most popular local, national and international newspapers and magazines plus famous brands of snack foods, e-cigarettes and other retail products. You will also be responsible for rack installations, merchandising and other field work and will work with the independent contractors who deliver the routes in your territory. Successful candidates have:
- Experience in field sales and a track record of success selling to retailers.
- Excellent people and communication skills
- The ability to take direction and work independently. You’ll report to our Sales Manager.
- The ability to speak English. Additional language(s) a huge +.
You must provide your own car and have a good driving record and insurance. We pay travel expenses. You must also pass a background security check.
We’re looking for independent contractors for routes in NYC, Westchester, Putnam & Rockland Counties. Reliable drivers needed to deliver publications and alternate products on contracted routes and handle weekly collections. Positions require a 7-days per week early morning commitment. Successful candidates will have:
• Own van & insurance, and have a good driving record
• Knowledge in navigating NYC & metro roadways
• Must be reliable in delivery of product to retail customers in a timely and accurate manner
Direct Store Delivery District Sales Manager
We’re looking for someone who is organized, good at building routes and experienced in DSD. You must also be comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment and with route accounting software/handheld scanner systems. You will have accountability, be hands-on and define/manage sales initiatives and resources. You will sell new retail accounts, service existing ones, optimize sales plus recruit, train and manage route owner/operators. You’ll plan, forecast and budget revenue/inventory plus oversee merchandising and reporting. Successful candidates have:
- A consistent track record of success
- 5+ years of sales management experience
- Previous DSD experience in beverage or food industry
- Experience with route accounting software / handheld scanner
- Good organizational and management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
- The ability to travel within the New York Metro area
- An excellent driving record and insurance.
Some night and or weekend work may be required.
Use the form below to let us know how to contact you and to submit your resume.